The stage when a life is sprouting within another life, the beautiful and inexpressible moment when a woman is in her 9 month period to give birth, is equally painful and stressful for the women. It is a stage when she needs to be stronger physically and mentally than her body allows her to be. Across the world, doctor recommends to undergo prenatal massage on a regular basis so that to-be mothers can keep themselves boosted up in every spirit. But before you go for this Pregnancy Massage , you should be updated with few things so that you don’t invite an unwanted risk, in the urge to find better health.
All you need to know:-
- Always go to pregnancy care centre for the prenatal massage rather than prenatal massage home, so that you can get personalized advice on your diet as well and you get it from certified professional rather than a freelancer, who might not be well equipped with all the postures.
- Try avoiding prenatal massage in first 12 months, as there is higher risk to you and your child.
- Make sure that during antenatal massage, you are equipped by lot of cushions, while your therapists advise you to lie down on a less stressful side.
- Know about the entire reflex and trigger points before you go for therapy, so that if by mistake your therapists are going to commit any mistake, you can step her.
- There should be proper communication between you and therapists like which week it is, last bleeding and other factors, so that they can plan their methodology accordingly.
Prenatal massage is very useful, but you need to be equally proactive in searching the best therapist for you and should be aware of all the pros and cons of the therapy.