We'd pending laws in Washington State that will have quit false advertising of plumber Dallas tx services to the customer by those that weren't licensed but... we never got it passed. The main reason it failed was that nobody but the cheaters had any interest in the statement.
Deficiency of efficient plumber permit enforcement in Washington State is transforming a proficient trade that is accredited right into a commercial con game costing skilled craftsmen and consumers dearly.
The Problems Impacting Authorized Plumbers and Plumbing Contractors:
1. Unlicensed Plumbers - unsuccessful enforcement of plumber licensing
2. Bogus Plumbing Businesses - General Contractors Advertising Plumbing Services
3. The Price of Marketing - Is very high due to unfair competition from the unlicensed
4. Lack of Consumer Knowledge - They do not understand that plumbers that are actual are a trade that is licensed. (Drain cleaners aren't plumbers)
5. Other trades wanting to perform plumbing services - i.e. Builders, General Contractors and the HVAC trades
The plumbing commerce is a controlled business in Washington State. All plumbing work has to be performed by those with a certificate in other words; of expertise - a permit. By those not in the plumbing trade there can been a joint attempt within the years to break the law that limits who may participate in the commerce. The assault on the plumbing contractor and the plumber has come from several directions.
There's many, although not a single enemy of the accredited plumber. The most important root cause of the plumber permit losing worth and credibility on the years is inattention and the passivity of the licensed plumber Dallas tx. Usually, after we've got the permit in our hand we do not believe much about it other than the imposition of the continuing education requirement or to whine about the renewal fees.